Many people have tried chia pudding, so have I. My all time favorite is one with yoghurt honey and vanilla. The yoghurt makes it really creamy and the honey and vanilla makes the chia pudding sweet and almost like a dessert. It can be varied in so many ways and it is such a nice breakfast since it can be prepared the night before. Sometimes I add a little bit of matcha tea, which gives a beautiful green color and a lot of healthy benefits. I always top my yoghurt chia pudding with homemade granola, to give that little bit of texture and extra crunch.
Yoghurt Chia pudding
• 2 tbsp of chia seeds
• 1/2 tsp honey
• A pinch of organic vanilla powder
• 1/2 tsp organic Matcha tea powder (optional)
Adding flavour and topping - alternatives• Frozen raspberries - add into your bowl before adding the yoghurt/chia mixture
• Mango, Kiwi - Could be added in the bowl before the yoghurt/chia mixture or added as topping
• Apples, cinnamon, cardamon - Panfry and add as topping with the granola, recipe here
• Granola - Make you own and add in the morning
How to make Yoghurt chia pudding
Combine yoghurt, chia seeds, honey, vanilla powder and matcha tea powder if wanted. Pour into a serving glass over frozen raspberries or chopped mango and kiwi. Leave in the fridge over night. In the morning: remove from the fridge and top with granola or other toppings. Enjoy!